Since 1995, Honeybee Gardens, Inc. has operated under one simple concept, "Create pure, all-natural bath and body care products made from only the finest organic ingredients, offer them at a reasonable price, and treat every customer like a friend." Along the way, we've managed to do some things we're very proud of. For starters, under no circumstances do we do animal testing, our packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials, and our raw material suppliers practice responsible harvesting.
But Honeybee Gardens, Inc. also takes pride in the communities in which we operate. We contract with a retail order fulfillment center that provides jobs to the physically challenged. One of our contract packagers provides jobs to mentally challenged individuals. Our soap company in Western Pennsylvania provides sample and production overruns to area charities and shelters for abused women and children, as well as the homeless. Profits on sales from our new "Cherokee" lipstick color go to support Native American festivals and charities. And since Honeybee Gardens, Inc. contracts with manufacturing facilities across the entire US, our growth (roughly 300% annually for the past three years) helps provide jobs and supports local economies nationwide.
We're not your typical cosmetics company. We don't make products that follow the hottest new trends. We don't make false advertising claims or try to convince you that our products can perform miracles. All we do is make really good products made from really good ingredients that really work. That's it. We try to satisfy the real needs of real people. Oh yeah, we have really great customer service too.
Honeybee Gardens, Inc., a division of HBG Enterprises, Inc.
Remembering our place in nature, and nature's place in us.
1) Apply one coat for a natural, eye-defining look.
2) Drama queen? Apply two coats. Unlike traditional mascaras that clump after one coat with lashes stuck together (making application of a second coat nearly impossible!), our mascara remains light and silky. You can easily apply that second coat to get a more dramatic look without harming delicate lashes.
Comes in 5 great colors:
Jet Set - black
Belgian Chocolate - dark brown
Brown Sugar - light brown
Smoking Gun - charcoal
Blue Jeans - deep navy blue
Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColorsTM different?
1. PowderColorsTM is a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives.
4. Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
6. We have something for everyone. Our shades range from ultra-mattes to shimmery and sparkly. From very neutral beige Chai to check-me-out turquoise Castaway.
Ingredients: mica, iron oxides. May Contain: titanium dioxide, ferric ferrocyanide, serecite, kaolin.
Innocence - pale neutral pink, slightly peach, watermelon flavor
Hollywood - fabulous peachy pink, orange flavor
Glam I Am - gorgeous neutral plum shade, mango flavor
Viper - soft ruby red, raspberry flavor
Eternity - classic clear, mint flavor