The quality of Rock & Republic Cosmetics is absolutely amazing.
The sleek packaging really catches the eye, and then you swatch the product, and fall instantly in love with everything!
Tinted Primer- SPF20
- Mousse texture
- Matte finish
- Silicone base
- Caffeine infused for improved circulation
- Contains Vitamin E to restore the skins balance
- Oil absorbing with skin brightening properties
- Provides sheer coverage
I love this mousse-like texture.
It makes your skin look and feel like velvet!
- Silky, smooth, moisturizing texture
- Dewy, luminous finish
- Water based
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains Vitamin E to restore skins balance
- Oil absorbing with light diffusing polymers
- Provides medium coverage
The camera doesn't catch the amazing illumination that is present in person.
This gives your skin a healthy, beautiful glow.
It doesn't look greasy at all, just brightens the skin with a pretty sheen.
The coverage is light-medium, in my opinion- definitely buildable.
This is perfect for summer; who wants a full-coverage, heavy foundation in the summer?
- Smooth, silky texture
- Available in three finishes: matte, shimmer and transluent
- Can be used to highlight or accent
I am so bummed that my camera doesn't portray the vibrancy of this shade.
It's a true hot pink!
I'll admit, at first, I was a little hesitant to put such a bright shade on my cheeks.
But when applied, it can be sheer or it can build to it's true hue.
It's such a pretty pink shade on the cheeks!
Shades: Ammo (shimmery brown) & Affair (shimmery champagne)
- Available in three finishes: matte, satin or shimmer
- Long wearing, formulated for easy application
- Richly pigmented
- Fine jet-milled powder
- Full range of shades
Gel Eye Liner
The shadows feel like soft silk!
They are HIGHLY pigmented, and these shades are the perfect neutrals to wear everyday.
Although the gel liner is a little harder in texture (than other gel liners), the staying power is great and this color is the perfect brown for summer!
Shades: Drama Queen & Imposter
- Ultra high gloss finish
- Vitamin A for skin cell renewal
- Vitamin E for conditioning
- Perfect consistency and texture
- Can be layered to be sheer or bold
These glosses are so pigmented and gorgeous.
I admit, they are a little sticky, but it helps stay on longer.
Left: Drama Queen
Rock & Republic Summer Look
What I used:
Tinted Primer in Audrey
Tinted Illuminizer in Jezebel
Affair eye shadow (all over the eyes)
Ammo eye shadow (in the crease)
Bound gel liner
Drama Queen Lipgloss